Outgrowing Platinum?

So you, as Jodo, know what your supplier will do or won't do. However, we, as your resellers, don't know what you will do... :(

No we don't even know what they will do, they have not released concrete future plans at all :(

After more than 3 years reselling with jodo I needed a plan bigger than platinum reseller - and jodo sales made me an "great" offer for 7$ GB/month additinal disk space . In the same time a new reseller on a lite reseller plan gets - 4.5GB for 17.5$/month = 3.88$/GB. So i am being punished for my loyalty to jodo by paying double price - on top of this i have to pay for additional licenses for the crap called Hsphere and the final result is that i have no other choice except leaving jodo - simply because i am not competitive any more.

After more than 3 years reselling with jodo I needed a plan bigger than platinum reseller - and jodo sales made me an "great" offer for 7$ GB/month additinal disk space . In the same time a new reseller on a lite reseller plan gets - 4.5GB for 17.5$/month = 3.88$/GB. So i am being punished for my loyalty to jodo by paying double price - on top of this i have to pay for additional licenses for the crap called Hsphere and the final result is that i have no other choice except leaving jodo - simply because i am not competitive any more.

You can talk to them some more :) Licenses however will always be an issue, as they are very costly.

Because you need just , extra Disk space in your Platinum Reseller we can add the same @ $7.50/month per GB in the same account.

But if you need double the resources of Platinum Host we can offer the same @ $ 280 per month ; with a limitation that you cannot use MSSQL over 2GB in size, for one end user account.

Write me at gurmeet at jodohost.com for more information and query regarding the same.

Back