OutOfMemoryException

luccig

Guppy
Hi

I keep getting this error, OutOfMemoryException, very often.
The live chat staff is very helpful, they moved my application through the app pools a couple of times, and said they will investigate the problem, but I still get this exception thrown every 10 mins or so..

I'm a new Windows sharing customer, I'm testing AspDotNetStorefront cart, which is a very reputable ASP.NET shopping cart vendor and the site I test has only this shopping cart application installed.

Should I move to a VPS or is there any known solution for these problems, like a memory allocation policy that can be enforced.. or this is the problem Windows shared accounts are doomed to live with :D ?

Cheers,

luccig,

OutOfMemory exception is per app pool, if you are in your own pool and still getting this, it is using quite a large bit of memory to throw this error.

Are you using any modules or addons to the product?

Hi Stephen, thanks for fast reply!

I don't know if I am in my own app pool or not. All I know is Deepak once and another live support guy, second time, said they moved my app to a different pool.

Not using any additional modules, just the simple shopping cart application. And the exception is thrown on my "admin" site, fortunately, not on my test "live" site. Beeing a test site, there are no customers, just me accessing the pages.

Best,

eDreams,

CF servers do not support ASP.NET or ASP so you should not be getting these errors.

That is a totally different error, I will expand the java memory heap and should fix that one.

Back