Path changed!

In my aspx files, I had to use absolute path to access databases. Suddenly they are broken as the path seems to have changed. The path to my base was C:\hshome\. What is the new path?

Thanks.

There is some serious problem. I created a new script to test and it gives 404 even after uploading to the server. Are you sure Ftp login is going to d:? I am sending you a separate email giving exact location.

I got it. The ftp was one problem. In future, please email notices of such changes as it is by chance that I got to use that script.

Also, in spite of using relative path "/hshome/" it was substituting "C:" there. This might be an IIS bug? There is no way I can substitute server.mappath() in the ConnectionString. This seems to be a limitation of the ASP script. If anybody knows the answer, please let me know.

Thanks for the quick support!

The email is my fault, I had it prepared but had worked 8 hours solid, and took a break, I forgot to do it when I sat back down, I will go ahead and do that now.

I am running into a similar issue... I have FTP'd into the server like you said and the files I am looking for are there, but my DNN app says I am still on the C drive? What gives?

DNN should not be hard coded to c:\, you need to make it relative, or set it to d:\ manually. All servers here now have the user data on d:\

coldfusionman, your site is on win2 so this win1 migration had nothing to do with your website

I suggest you re-check your configuration and open a ticket if there are any problems

Back