Payment Proccess Problem

I've being trying to get help for more than 3 weeks already. Almost every day I was promising a replay "in priority tomorrow". Ticket numbers are DGZ-49958-320 & IPW-39529-257. ....

Every time my client pays over credit card I have this error dump on the CP. His credit card is OK and checked. He updated his details 3 time on my request. All worked fine until 3 weeks ago. Since then I can not process client's credit card as well as get any tangible help or at least any response from the support service regarding the problem.... ;(

Please, if any one have any idea or can help me with this it'll be really great. I lost all hopes for the support service already.....

Here is Trace Log that dumps on the CP and sends as an email on card activation failure.....

Trace log:
Error processing credit card: Premature end of file.
at psoft.hsphere.Bill.charge(Bill.java:183)
at psoft.hsphere.Bill.charge(Bill.java:134)
at psoft.hsphere.ActiveBill.charge(ActiveBill.java:47)
at psoft.hsphere.Account.charge(Account.java:1660)
at psoft.hsphere.cron.Accounting.chargeAccounts(Accounting.java:171)
at psoft.hsphere.cron.Accounting.processJob(Accounting.java:76)
at psoft.hsphere.background.BackgroundJob.run(BackgroundJob.java:316)

Our problem here is that we are not at latest Hsphere release, so we can't ask Psoft/Parallels to come in and help us.
All we see is this error just after there is a response from eWay's end. The problem has started without any changes done on our end. We are already trying to schedule the upgrade at earliest possible.

Hi Tanmaya,
Thank you very much for your exceptionally honest answer. Now it does make some sense...

I am not asking why is you are "not at latest release" and why providing services for thousands of clients you, yourself can not even seek, ask for help from your core vendor-Psoft/Parallels!!!... ?????

Being an IT architect myself I can imagine a dozens of rational reasons -business and technological - for that.... And I almost sure that it got nothing to do with you personally Tanmaya...

...but if your bosses can read this, I just want to point... I choose HSphere service cause I still think that HS one of the best CP on the market today and assurance of great support from your side. I really like JodoHost and its business model, I do respect you guys and think in overall you do really great work and work really hard for this....

However.... I can double or triple number of my clients in just two weeks... but how can I do this if I have so many concerns relating to HS and your coordination with psoft people and your ability to support and fix most critical problems with the core of the system... Even to get an answer of what is going on with this problem...took me almost a month ... after daily promises.... Of course I am pushing my self back and not expanding my client base...

Well... I can talk a lot about this problem (inability to charge a client via CP) and what a headache and time consuming to deal with it is... but somehow, I am sure that you got my point and even maybe agree with me :) .

All what I am asking now is to be so kind and update me once you know when "upgrade at earliest possible" will occur and the problem will be addressed again... so I will be able to better leverage my own activities of rectifying a problems this issue has created for me.

Many thanks and with full respect.

The truth is, Hsphere is a dying product, there are no plans for new windows releases, no real major updates on the linux side.

Parallels provides a level of support that is paramount to....well I don't think I can say it due to us being a Platinum Partner, but their support levels have been on a cliff dive since they renamed to Parallels.

Their own native product in Virutozzo has extremely urgent tickets that don't get answered, we have a version now that we have customized with the Mail MX record system, when we upgrade, if we upgrade, that will be all gone and we will have to rework how this is done as we paid a large amount for this tool and then psoft sold, so the changed made were not compatible with some new changes in the system. This is only one of many such issues, and there are others just with a total lack of vision for the product(I think they want to push all big installs over to their PIM product)

These isues have been ongoing since the day the parallels/psoft purchase was made and little to nothing has been done to alleviate the problems.

Thanks Stephen!
Very important information... May I ask what will happen with all HSphere users then if it is a dying product...? Any plans for migration? What is your plans to handle this situation? Should we start be prepared to roll out/off our clients? Thanks

Thanks Stephen!
Very important information... May I ask what will happen with all HSphere users then if it is a dying product...? Any plans for migration? What is your plans to handle this situation? Should we start be prepared to roll out/off our clients? Thanks

We will take care of you one way or the other :)

Don't have all the answers for it just yet but we have some ideas, and it isn't like the existing offering is dead, it just isn't up to date as it could be, and Parallels/psoft has no desire to update it.

...Thanks :) The picture is getting clear.... Stephen do you have any idea of precise time when you'd be able to upgrade HS at this stage? Your first level support first (3 weeks ago) told me that this should happen this days, then that there no plans to upgrade at all, and yesterday that this might happen in a week or so.... Apparently no one will be able to address my problem at least until HS is upgraded...so, are any time frames have been set?

...Thanks :) The picture is getting clear.... Stephen do you have any idea of precise time when you'd be able to upgrade HS at this stage? Your first level support first (3 weeks ago) told me that this should happen this days, then that there no plans to upgrade at all, and yesterday that this might happen in a week or so.... Apparently no one will be able to address my problem at least until HS is upgraded...so, are any time frames have been set?

I am to exactly sure at this point, we had discussed doing it this weekend but the issue with the MX records came up and was rather major in scope, we are working on the workaround for that before we can continue.

One thing for sure we will mass mail each cluster direct customers and resellers(reseller will need to notify their own) at least 5 days in advance and give a timeframe, the upgrade will cause some downtime on every server from web, to a longer downtime on the CP itself. The amount of course will vary by service and even server, sometimes we find hsphere resubmits much info that is already done, and a few times even messes up some configs badly and we have to go in and correct it manually.

Hi Stephen,

Is there any progress with the friend from Paralles

t this point they claim things are right, and our IP needs to be added to list, but using the test submit with the bogus data(for testing that they provide) it works as long as having the proper POST as shown by us, they claim the issue is at the gateway not their side. Its a bit of cat and mouse right now....

Hm interesting, I called eWAy they swore that have changed nothing... Somewhere was something changed for sure..... can u share with me what is course of action now might be? Can I do anything from my side?

Hm interesting, I called eWAy they swore that have changed nothing... Somewhere was something changed for sure..... can u share with me what is course of action now might be? Can I do anything from my side?

We are in direct communications with eway and working to escalate the matter at parallels, so at this time I think we have it as in hand as possible.

Back