Paypal payments are they getting to you??

eko

Perch
I just transferred a domain to jodohost and after the paypal payment I got the following message:

"Thank you for your Payment. Your payment has not yet been applied to your account. This could be because of any of the following reasons -

* The PayPal account you used to deposit your payment is an Unverified PayPal account. In this case our Billing Desk will manually check this payment before it is applied to your Reseller account. This may take upto 2 business days.

* You made a PayPal payment using an echeck. An echeck takes upto 4 business days to clear. As soon as the echeck clears your Payment will immediately reflect in your account.

* There maybe some other reason due to which PayPal has flagged the status of your payment as pending. In this case our Support desk will check your payment status and you will get an email from us within 3 business days confirming the same"

I received and email from jodohost that payment was not made while at the same time I received an email from paypal that the payment was made.

I did quite a number of transfers in the last couple of days and wonder if this has affected the others and if your paypal transaction system is working correctly.

Hello...

I make a payment via PayPal on 01-NOV-2004 without any problem but I think there is a problem at Jodohost Domain Registration (www.domain.jodohost.com).

I'm received 30 or more notification email for same domain renewal everyday and I'm already open support request (ID : #38525) at last a few hours but still haven't get any reply yet.

Probably there is something wrong at domain registration or renewal process and hopely Jodo can solve this issues soon.

Thanks..

It indeed is at the domain registration site, I was wondering when we get a reply from Jodohost?

1. Payment made using paypal gets applied to your account automatically. There is a possiblity that it did not happen right away and you got that message. However when system tried again it did went through and you got paypal email. Did you check your domain account to see whether payment is credited in your account.

2. Yes, system is working correctly.

Back