PHP Access Question

Hi All ;

I have a site owned and operated by me .

I want to use Php script which gets some information from a QueryString set and than writes it to the db and also creates a text file with the same information ...

Db connections and other pages work well but when we have to try to send the querystring it gives up :(

I talked with the script owner for support and they told me to "set the PHP Access level to 777 for the folders"

I'm not an PHP expert but checked all the CP options , nothing related to Access Levels .

The code is working fine at many other website like mine . It is a public program about Virtual Aviation , it generates flight reports from the virtual flights done locally or online [see www.ivao.org for details] and sends the report back to "Virtual Airline" company .

So after the long explanation , here is the question ;

How can we set the PHP Access Levels , is it done by the reseller or JodoHost support ...

Who can help me ?

--> Note : If the subject is in wrong place please move it 'cause I think that this is a reseller question not a general PHP question .

what that means is use your FTP program and change permissions to 777, in some programs it is called "permissions" in others it is "CHMOD"

If you are on windows this is not an issue.

Thanks Stephen ...

Yes I'm using windows hosting for my service account and the site is under service plan ...

Will try the "777" from FTP :)

It seems too easy , I must have not asked this ...

Sorry for taking your time .

You don't need to worry about CHMOD 777 on windows, it will just work. If you are getting an error you can share it here, orsend aticket andwe will look at it and find the problem.

Back