PHP Compression

Is compression turned on in the version of PHP running at Jodohost?
I'm getting ready to add some functionality to the website where the compression of some files is an option (the documentation doesn't indicate what compression method is used -- ZLib or gzip/tar).

I forgot to answer this.

I have attached 2 files for you that will help you answer some of your questions. The first one is called perldiver it is a cgi script that you can upload to a Unix cgi bin and a Windows cgi bin.
This will give you all the server variables like what modules are installed etc. Make sure you upload it in ASCII mode and CHMOD to 755

The other file can be uploaded to any site that is running PHP and will tell you what php variables are on the server. All you need to do is change the name from phpinfo.php.txt to phpinfo.php

Attachments

• perldiver_1_1.zip
    4 KB · Views: 162
  • phpinfo.php.txt
    16 bytes · Views: 184
Yash said:
I forgot to answer this.

I have attached 2 files for you that will help you answer some of your questions. The first one is called perldiver it is a cgi script that you can upload to a Unix cgi bin and a Windows cgi bin.
This will give you all the server variables like what modules are installed etc. Make sure you upload it in ASCII mode and CHMOD to 755

The other file can be uploaded to any site that is running PHP and will tell you what php variables are on the server. All you need to do is change the name from phpinfo.php.txt to phpinfo.php
Cool, thanks. I don't know why I didn't think of using phpinfo....

Back