phpmyadmin type tool for sql server

Hello,

I am new to asp.net. I have done some php in the past with mysql.

For editing/changing/creating tables/backuping on the mysql database, there is a tool called phpmyadmin.

I am wanting an easy way to access the ms sql database online on jodohost. Do you have a similiar tool installed on jododhost for this type of thing.

I don't want to have to run asp queries to do everything.

Thanks

Steve

sloppyno said:
Do you have a similiar tool installed on jododhost for this type of thing.
They have a tool installed that you can access at http://sqladmin.jodohost.com. I've never used it myself though. If you can, I highly recommend using Enterprise Manager. Unlike many other hosts, JodoHost allows you to manage your SQL database with EM.

Good Luck!

sloppyno said:
Do you know where I can get enterprise manager from?
It comes with MS SQL Server. I've read on these forums that if you get the free trial version of SQL Server from Microsoft you can continue using Enterprise Manager even past the trial expiration date.

ungrounded said:
It comes with MS SQL Server. I've read on these forums that if you get the free trial version of SQL Server from Microsoft you can continue using Enterprise Manager even past the trial expiration date.
That is true. If you download the evaluation version of MS SQL Server from Microsoft and install it, the server itself will expire after 180 days (I think) but the EM will continue to work unhindered.

Back