Please read password forgot

shamrox

Perch
Team,

For once I would love to talk to support either on chat or call were they don't treat me like I know nothing. I have been a reseller for over 7 years and I know a lot more then most. Today I go to log into my reseller control panel and it is telling me that my username or password is not valid.....I have not changed my password since I got the account over 7 years ago. So the answer to my question in support was "use lost password" button. The answer should be "why would this all of a sudden break".

The only time I ever get results in a timely manner is if I post something on this forum. As Amazon gets cheaper and cheaper, hosting on shared hosting sites are going to die....especially if I know more then support.

The reason I used shared hosting is for 2 reasons:
1) Cost
2) Shifting basic work to Tech team

If reason 2 is bad and reason 1 is getting closer why would anyone go with shared hosting.

Stephen!!!! I have been with you since the beginning and I like Jodohost and they are better then most, I just want to be treated like a customer that has been around since the beginning!

You should have gotten a mail about this as well, if not I will ensure you do in the next 24 hours.

the basic reason is, We changed your password for security reasons. and I PMed you with this.

Stephen I sent you a PM:

Talking about Hyper-V....can someone sell me on it and it's cost, this is what I am looking for.

I would love to have a server all to my self to put as many sites on it I want. I want to manage all those sites using RDP and IIS manager. I also would love the ability to spawn new instances if need be. I also need Windows Server with SQL Express on it?

Stephen I sent you a PM:

Talking about Hyper-V....can someone sell me on it and it's cost, this is what I am looking for.

I would love to have a server all to my self to put as many sites on it I want. I want to manage all those sites using RDP and IIS manager. I also would love the ability to spawn new instances if need be. I also need Windows Server with SQL Express on it?
You can do all that, if you are confident in managing sites via RDP and IIS, you don't even need a control panel!

SQL Express can be freely installed, and used in SQL auth mode, or the 'attached by code' mode, we don't run that on servers here, but a VPS surely can.

The Hyper-V servers have been great in the year+ they have been in deployment, the growth of them has been rapid, and we continually deploy new servers on the network.

We have some new things coming with them soon for managed VPSes as well, but you won't have RDP or IIS direct access.

Windows 2008 R2 x64 is an incredible OS, it allows a lot of customization even without touching IIS manger via web.config (2008 does as well, but not nearly as stable as the R2 edition)

From there should your needs grow, we can upgrade you with only a small downtime if needing to change nodes, or if space, no need to change nodes. All nodes are limited in the amount of VMs on them, nothing is oversold.

Backups would need to be maintained by you, it can be done multiple ways, via remote FTP, to your home/another place, or we can provide you with off server storage for a very reasonable price as well.

Stephen -- I still haven't gotten any emails from the control panel. I need to log in and sent an email to support to reset the email, but nothing. I need to log in quick!!!

Back