Please register the following DLL's on Win6

bgd.dll -- GD library binary, downloadable from LibGD.org -- LibGD.org/releases/
GDLibrary.dll -- ActiveX wrapper DLL for using GD library in ASP pages. Downloadable from Planet-Source-Code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=9202&lngWId=4

More info:

Create Dynamic Images (Advanced) (.gif,.jpg,.png) (Server-Side with GD Library): Create Dynamic Images (Advanced) (.gif,.jpg,.png) (Server-Side with GD Library) by Trevor Herselman

The ASP CAPTCHA Project: SourceForge.net: The ASP CAPTCHA Project and The ASP CAPTCHA Project by Shyam Sundar C S

Thank you,

/WebDeveloper

Further notes on two DLL's

bgd.dll: is deployed in WINDOWS/SYSTEM32 directory

GDLibrary.dll: this ActiveX wrapper is compiled as GDLibrary.dll using the VB files and DLL Registration using regsvr32 is done.

• Compiling the ActiveX may have some issues like ADO Dependencies., As originally the ActiveX wrapper references Microsoft ActiveX Data Objects 2.8 Library. But it works well with Microsoft ActiveX Data Recordet 2.7 Library.
  • The ActiveX may need a reference to Microsoft ActiveX Data Objects 2.5 Library also.

Interest noted, I honestly have only loaded the site and looked a little to this point, been very busy of late. I will check it more in depth on Saturday.

Interest noted, I honestly have only loaded the site and looked a little to this point, been very busy of late. I will check it more in depth on Saturday.

No hurry just looked intresting. No need to work on a Sat, everyone needs time off especially you! :)

Back