Please review-www.freeh1b.com

Bankxp

Guppy
Dear friends,

We have built a free h1b website: http://www.freeh1b.com
It is a static site and we want to submit in directories.
Can we submit each page in directories? Or only home page?
Please clarify.

1) How can we increase traffic?
2) How to get PR to this site?

Please review our site: http://www.freeh1b.com
Let us know how we can improve the site

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Good content!

For reviews I'd suggest this - you have mixed fonts (serif and sans serif) across pages. You need to pick one font family and stick with it. Also make sure you spell and grammar check your content.

Also take some time to go through the site as it is published, I found a few HTML issues like this one found on the Consulates page:

<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]--> <!--[endif]-->

Good content, it needs to be cleaned up. Looks like you made use of MS Word but didn't clean it up for HTML.

usually directories (like ours, see below) only accept top-level links.

Like u mentioned, submission to high PR quality directories is key. Content building is just as important, so work on content extensively too. With content, u can submit into article directories as well, which will create alot of backlinks for your site and raise the PR.

Hope this helps.....

Having been a product manager in the SEO wing of a large corporation, and doing many many tests on the impact of various SEO strategies, i've come to realize that PageRank (PR) has a lot less impact on the visibility of a website in the SERPs (search engine page rankings) than it used to. Your best bet to increase visibility is to #1 create content that is unique and relevant for your niche of the web, and #2 get high quality inbound links to your website.

and, for your visitors, get rid of the code that's showing up in your page content (like the posters before me stated :)

my 2 cents...

Having been a product manager in the SEO wing of a large corporation, and doing many many tests on the impact of various SEO strategies, i've come to realize that PageRank (PR) has a lot less impact on the visibility of a website in the SERPs (search engine page rankings) than it used to. Your best bet to increase visibility is to #1 create content that is unique and relevant for your niche of the web, and #2 get high quality inbound links to your website.

and, for your visitors, get rid of the code that's showing up in your page content (like the posters before me stated :)

my 2 cents...

correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't 'high quality inbound links' almost equivalent to high PR?

Google states that PR is determined by over 100 different sources of data. So yes, PR is affected by inbound links, but it's by no means the "tell all".

Engineering Education in China

Chinese engineering and technology have developed rapidly since the founding of the People's Republic of China in 1949. This growth has been especially dramatic following the adoption of national reform and openness policies nearly 20 years ago. Our nation has trained a large number of skilled engineers and technicians across a range of disciplines. These professionals have played a major role in the development of the national economy, in the continuous improvement of quality of life for all Chinese, and in the advancement of science and technology around the world.
China is today the largest producer of engineering graduates in the world, with some 600,000 passing out of its colleges and universities on 2005. Compared to China, the United States produces 70,000 engineering graduates every year. All of Europe produces 100,000.
More information visit Medical university in China offer MBBS/BDS in English Medium & Engineering

Back