presales

intello

Guppy
Hello there,

i am looking forward to register as a reseller with Jodohost and I would appreciate if you could kindly advise me pls. I intend to setup a classified ads website for different kind of products which will be hosted preferably on the Joomla Linux platform. Companies/individuals should be able to upload their own product details, promo offers, pics etc through a secure portal. On the other hand, I also intend to offer hosting services to potential customers through another website.

So i will initially startup with two websites. The business being new, could you please advise whether it will be feasible if I register for the LiteHost Hosting Plan.

Thanking you in anticipation for your advise and comments

Best regards

It sounds like litehost would suite you well, I am not in the sales dept but that type of plan sounds good, you cna host your personal 'site' the classified ad one account then have several more for reselling

Hello intello,

Before you start with our reseller hosting i would like to know how many websites you have to be hosted ? Because if you are planing to host only 1 or 2 websites in reseller account, then it may violate our 33% resources allocation policy .

If you planing to host classified website, then go for Linux Semi-dedicated servers Here you will have Grate Traffic, CPU resources and a little most fast servers from other shared hosting.

Well, i think i can help you to get suitable hosting only after you let us know what exactly you would like to have.

Please contact us on live chat for instant assistance.

With regards

Back