Pricing Scheme to resell Dedicated servers

Dave96

Perch
Hi,

I'm having a lot of requests for dedicated server and would preferably stay with Jodo. Would there be any volume discount or reseller pricing for dedicated servers?

Thanks

Dave, my personal opinion is that reseller servers is a lost cause and too much trouble for fartoo little gain. You do good to make 5%, and then take off merchant costs, and then fact you do support, is it worth it?

I don't intend on making 5% and as for support I intend on selling them unmanaged so not much support in that.

For exemple, your 79$ P4, I could easily and I mean easily reseller that for at least 120$ which is something like 33% if I'm not mistaken...

So what's up with this? I had the opportunity to sell a dedicated server or redirect a reseller straight to Jodo but didn't hear back from them on any discounts or advantages for me.

We do not have a dedicated server reseller program now, it is almost impossible to give any discount at all at the margains that were set.

May be not give a discount on the servers but on the current services of the shared reseller?
I think the new affiliates program could apply to something like this also, I'll take a look at it.

Back