problem on wincf

Some site is causing jrun to crash about 5-10 minutes after it starts.

We are working to find this site

It looks we are ifnding that sites using the machII engine are causing some major cfloop problems.

We have jrun using a large portion of CPU, but CF is not outputting any pages at this time, we are working to find what is causing this loop/delay in jrun.

We are finding the problem and working to resolve, jrun is getting too many threads in queue and not able to process them, someone has numerous cfloops possibly cuasing this and we are working to resolve and get it working again.

I have increased the active thread limit on jrun.xml to 35(it was 15) and some code is still causing all these threads to be used, I am trying to get some active thread dumps to see where this is happening.

We are still working on WinCF, it is doing much better, but still too slow. However pages are actually processing now.

wincf has a slow time every now and then but overall is serving pages in a stable manner, I am going to continue working on it throughout the day and we will be rebooting it tonight at about 1am EST.

Back