Problem with domain replication

del1

Guppy
Dear Sirs,

I followed the instructions to set up my DNS servers and my domain *** (which I registered with jodohost) is currently pointing to:

ns.m y h s p h e r e.biz
ns2.m y h s p h e r e.biz

Also in the "Reseller`s DNS server aliases" option in H-SPHERE there is this information:

ns1.*** ns.m y h s p h e r e.biz (DNS Server) 66.235.190.55
ns2.*** ns2.m y h s p h e r e.biz (DNS Server) 66.36.251.245

But I have configured this on Friday and up to now the domain is not resolving. Could you please help with this?

Thanks

P.S. Please remove the spaces put in "m y h s p h e r e", VB insited in replacing the name with asterisks

Hi

Do you mean the name servers? Give it another 12 hours. For your site to work, you need to create a service domain account and add your domain there

Yash said:
Hi

Do you mean the name servers? Give it another 12 hours. For your site to work, you need to create a service domain account and add your domain there

I was talking about the DNS replication. When I ping inkahosting.com this is the answer:

Ping request could not find host inkahosting.com. Please check the name and try again.

I just wanted to know if I configured correctly the server alias
Could you please look at it?

Thanks

ns.m y h s p h e r e.biz
ns2.m y h s p h e r e.biz

ns1.*** ns.m y h s p h e r e.biz (DNS Server) 66.235.190.55
ns2.*** ns2.m y h s p h e r e.biz (DNS Server) 66.36.251.245

Ok, it's solved, I registered both as "child name servers". I suppose that such option was the right one

Back