hummm, waiting for ip's???

Trying to configure "Reseller`s DNS server aliases" I get a message saying;

no Reseller DNS IP is available for host 21
no Reseller DNS IP is available for host 23
(dns server's)

Anyone can help me?

Thanks

WebHostFoundry

We are very sorry about this. It's going to take another 10 hours for our IP request to be approved. There is an issue with justifying our other IP allocations..

We have gobbled up so many IPs that they want to make sure we aren't misusing them..

Yash said:
We are very sorry about this. It's going to take another 10 hours for our IP request to be approved. There is an issue with justifying our other IP allocations..

We have gobbled up so many IPs that they want to make sure we aren't misusing them..

Yeah, I imagine you use up IPs quickly with several reseller accounts and SSL pages. If only we could fast forward 10-20 years so everything uses IPv6 and the datacenter will be like "IPs? Ahhh, well here's 65000 ;)"

I assigned 100IPs on Win5 about 2 weeks ago and they are all gone, I had to add another 20 :(

Shared SSL is the biggest IP consumer. IIS5 should be able to handle it on a shared IP from my experience but after alot of testing we determined that it was responsible for bringing you to another SSL site on some occasions! Reseller DNS is the second biggest consumer.

Yash I'm afraid I get the same error on my reseller account. Can you perhaps add some more IPs?

It appears as if this problem has re-arisen. I've submitted a TT, but thought I'd post here as well...

WAIT!!--fixed already...you guys are very fast! 8)

Back