Public site down alot? & Farcry CMS

Hello,

I have researched jodohost and I am inclined to move my client sites here for better features at a lower cost. Two final questions key to my decision:

1. The public site seems to be down frequently. (www.jodohost.com) I have found it inaccessible more a few times in the past several days. Am I missing something? Incidentally I can't get to the site as I am typing right now, so I can't sign up for an account even if I was ready to do so.

2. I am interested in using the Farcry CMS. Does jodohost support this? Can I use this CMS on a shared hosting plan with one installation for all of my clients, or do I have to have a reseller plan?

Thanks.

BillyCox said:
1. The public site seems to be down frequently. (www.jodohost.com) I have found it inaccessible more a few times in the past several days. Am I missing something? Incidentally I can't get to the site as I am typing right now, so I can't sign up for an account even if I was ready to do so.

Our site hasnt been down for long. Can you email the trace from your end if you cant visit us again, to techsupport @ jodohost.com

2. I am interested in using the Farcry CMS. Does jodohost support this? Can I use this CMS on a shared hosting plan with one installation for all of my clients, or do I have to have a reseller plan?

Not sure about Farcry, but you may try it on a Trial account. You can use one install as long as the domain count is within the limits of your shared plan.

I'm checking to see if my wireless router is blocking jodohost.com.

As for farcry CMS, I saw the following message on the forums here, but it doesn't mention whether the Farcry installation worked. It looks like it required some configuration by a network admin which is my primary reason for asking.

Here is the thread mentioning Farcry installation:
http://support.jodohost.com/showthread.php?t=1272

Back