Questing about windows VPS

Really, after working with WinVPS for some time, it requires far to much "hand holding" for us to offer a decent service for resellers to resell it, i am being very honest about this matter.
There are an incredible amount of questions that arise with winVPS, it would be nearly impossible to support them as we do Hsphere reseller accounts.

In addition to that the planned inclusion of Virtuozzo support in hsphere has not turned up to date, so it would not be possilbe to put it in there as we had expected.

Hey I figured it couldn't hurt to ask! I am new here, just signed up yesterday, and am really happy with things. While I would love this feature and maybe in the future it will be possible under different circumstances, I have nothing bad to say about a company who doesn't want to add a feature because they can't support it. Usually its the other way around and companys try to give as my features as possible, whether they can support them or not, just so it makes it to that list of features. Anyway, thanks for chiming in on that!

Back