question

Hello,

I'm inches away from signing up for the reseller plan. The fact that you offer oracle and reselling of VPS is amazing for the price you have. I also really like the forum area. It appears your users are active. My current reseller host has an active forum that I really enjoy.

I understand the reasoning for not having ROR on your shared accounts. Stabilty in PROD is 2nd to none. I'm using the reseller account mostly to have seperate areas for my different domains and projects. If I were to setup a VPS through the reseller would I be able to install ROR along with all the necessary reqirements? Since these account have root access and I wouldn't have much trouble doing it myself.

Thanks

Hello,

VPS plans are temporarily unavilable, we will be rolloing them out on a Virtuozzo platform instead of the current freevps which has had a number of issues regarding user usability.

When they are available, ROR will certainly be something you could do, and would be welcomed to do.

That's good. I've heard very good things about Virtuozzo. Is that gonig to change the pricing at all? Will the VPS plans still be available to resell via the reseller plans? And ofcourse you know I would ask.... ETA??

Thanks

We are hoping to keep the plans very similar to the same, it will be available to reseller, but currently you would set them up in your reseller panel, we won't be able to integrate this.

It will be more along the line of fill out a form and we will process the sign up.
ETA is going to have to be a bit flexible as we are working on launching a number of other services as well, but something like 6-8 weeks.

Great. I'll go ahead and sign up now and start migrating. By the time I'm done with my fisrt ROR application you should be ready with the VPS.

Thanks

Back