question

I have a question about your hosting... how reliable is it? what is uptime per cent?

We are unhappy with our current hosting company. The sites are up and running most of the time but the mail is working absolutely horrible. We often get e-mails with 12-24 hours of delay. And the support staff is slow to respond and not really attentive to our problems.

Please tell me some facts and numbers about your company.

Thanks!

Hello,

due to the nature of hsphere there are many servers running services, and overall the uptime is well above 99.99%

We can't just present one "uptime" figure becasue there are now over 55 servers that run sites, email, etc.

We always strive to be contactable. We have have chat, ticket system, and phone, we recommend chat and ticket systems for issues as the details and clarity gained via them is far better than via phone systems.

I really depends on what some files would be, can you please specify for me to give a valid answer.

We do not typically install anything but gateway DLL files. (which paypal would be, but I need details on what you are asking for directly)

We would need php paypal sdk, i.e. the following modules:
Net_URL
Net_Socket
HTTP_Request
LOG
Net_CURL
PEAR

And also we would send you an approx. 9 Mb SDK folder to add into PEAR folder.

We could allow you to have a custom php.ini on windows, but I do not think that custom PEAR is something we can do at this time.

C'est la vie :(
So we'll try to have our current company resolve all the problems or maybe switch to another company.

Anyway, thank you so much for your assistance!

You can send more info about this SDK, I just don't think we can do it and would prefer you know up front than to think we will do it.

Back