Rajneesh is the man!

Haha!

There he goes asking people to post how good he is on the forums again!

Just kidding, Rajneesh is very good. :D

id like to bump this. Rajneesh seems to be one of the only ones that really knows what he is talking about, just wish he didnt have to sleep. :) : two thumbs up :

Rinkesh is the man too. There was another guy I was working with that seemed to know the servers well but I forget his name.

Good Oyster said:
They're all the same guy, just split personalities! :D
'
Although I know you are just kidding, that's not true. These are two different guys, both very experienced and work on different shifts

We infact are going to be further expanding our team with some new faces in the next 2 weeks. We plan to introduce client support to resellers and are working to meet the support demand.

Some of the news guys we are trying to get have 6+ years of experience working as a datacenter level system administrator, with extensive experience in linux and windows. We'll also probably be having a new DBA with extensive experience in SQL Server and Oracle.

oh man, oracle? You guys are gonna take on too much. The other guy I was thinkin that is always helpful is maheep! Forgot his name when I posted. What the hell do you mean you only have two guys? I know of Rinkesh, Rajneesh and Maheep. Oh and Satyendra or something like that. Haven't chatted with him much though but when I did he was very helpful too. You guys all rock!

guycre8ive said:
If I move to India, can I have a job running around the office in a miniskirt with pom poms cheering everyone on?

lol.
We just hired a guy with 6 years of solid experience in server administration, is CISCO certified, is a microsoft certified system enginer and microsoft certified professional.

I am sorry, but that would be minimum experience before you'd be allowed to enter our office with your pom poms :( What happens if you are all alone at work and some server crashed? Surely those pom poms would not be of any help? ;)

Oh man, you've destroyed my dreams! Oh well, I don't look that good in a miniskirt anyway. You guys makin any progress on getting some datacenter pictures? Actually I got a question I want to ask you but don't want to post it here. I'll PM or email you.

I just sent an email to the guy who was suppose to take the picture. He should have sent them some time ago. Anyway, I should have them in under 24 hours from now

Back