re helpline thread

snooper

Perch
what helpline - 3rd time

this is the 3rd time i have to write into the forum to try get an answer for a ticket that has not been answered AND email to the helpline not been responded to.

do only issues tht get brought up in public get responses?

this is NOT the JH i used to know......

ticket: #36165 from 4 days ago.

Re: what helpline - 3rd time

If your ticket is not answered within an hour or two, please either give us a phone call or click on "Live Chat" to talk to an administrator to find out the status.

We get back to 99% of the ticket within a 60 minute time frame. However, tickets get missed. A new support system is being developed to help us streamline this

Yash, re your reply: (http://support.jodohost.com/showpost.php?p=16416&postcount=2)

that was the whole reason for doing the helpline thing, if i recall. so now we are ditching the helpline and trying something else? last time i check, the live chat was just being tested.

... and i cant call everytime, it costs a fortune.

i know that usually replies are made quickly, which is why i wrote in to the helpline after 2 days (and after a reminder to support).

you could have also checked on the status of the ticket before locking the above mentioned thread.

I don't see any of your emails at helpline. I'll check that out

someone should get back to your ticket shortly

thanks. i also CC'ed Stephen on the helpline email
(since he suggested it after my previous issues with the helpline)

Yash said:
I don't see any of your emails at helpline. I'll check that out

someone should get back to your ticket shortly

guess what - another 36 hours and no answers from anyone yet.

WHATS GOING ON HERE, YASH???

The problem is that the support request we received was
malformed. Still it was replied days back. As it was not a
valid request, due to which, probably reply data was not
received in your email account.

We have created a new ticket for the same request.
You might have received the confirmation for the request.

i dont know what "malformed" means, but i submitted the original ticket as i always do. ?(

i also then submitted the "helpline" request as directed by Yash here on the forum.

and yes, i just received a confirmation of the original ticket now.
now all i need is the solution.... hope i dont have to wait another week to get that. X(

By 'malformed', i meant that we received a ticket request
was not in format as expected by the ticket processing
system(for example, corrupted headers).
Try sending the support request as plain text.
Also, your support request ticket has been replied.

Call me paranoid, but I always submit my tickets directly via the control panel so I don't have to rely on the "magic" of H-SPHERE sucking the e-mail in and converting it to a ticket. My request becomes a ticket immediately that way instead of whatever the polling interval is on the other method that pulls in the POP3 messages and converts them to tickets.

Back