Recurrent Account fees - LiteHost

WebGuy

Perch
I'd like to clarify something I think is strange.

The LiteHost Plan allows 7 free accounts and when you go over it charges you 50 cents per month for each account over the limit. If you have a customer who signs up with a monthly billing period it charges you a recurrent reseller charge of 50 cents per month. So far so good.

However, it appears as though if you have a customer sign up with a yearly billing period, the system wants to charge you for the entire 12 months right away.

I pay monthly, it should only be charging me 50 cents per month and not charge me the entire year just because that?s the billing period my customer decided to choose.

What would happen if I upgraded to another reseller plan a few months from now that allows unlimited accounts? Then I?ve already paid for a year of overage on the LiteHost plan.

This doesn't make sense.
Please help.

If you upgrade to a higher plan, or your customer leaves your services prematurely, you'd be issued a refund for account fees.

If you are charging say $10/month for an account and a customer pays you $120 for an entire year, I am sure it wouldn't be that difficult to pay us $6 towards the account fee for that customer.

But yes, I do believe it should charge you monthly regarless of what billing term your customer chooses. But that is the way psoft designed hsphere's billing system unfortunately :(

OK, I've just upgraded to anoher reseller plan, but I wasn't issued a refund for the account fees.

Does this happen at the end of the billing cycle, or should this happen immediatly?

Please send an email to Billing or open a ticket. I will get this done in 48 Hrs of getting your mail/ticket.

Back