Reseller Account Limits

I've had a ValueHost reseller plan with Jodohost for several years now. I just noticed that the advertised resource limits are 8.5GB of disk space, and 135GB of transfer.

However, my HSphere Stats show lower amounts for both disk space and transfer. How do I get my account updated to the new limits?

I was just thinking about the same thing this morning when I had to upgrade my account... posted limits are higher than given (for us cluster 1 customers anyway it appears)

I was just thinking about the same thing this morning when I had to upgrade my account... posted limits are higher than given (for us cluster 1 customers anyway it appears)
There are some legacy features on one not enabled on the new plans, however I think in the near future we'll be syncing them all up just for ease.
Some of the older plans for instance don't have limit on accounts like the new plans, there are several other things like this. It partially depends on just how old your account is...there are other things like auto responders and the like that work on some old but wont work on new.

Not a big deal today as I was approaching the Cluster 2 limits anyway so an upgrade was in order anyway... always thought it was a bit of annoyance though that new customers got more space/bandwidth than long time customers.

No biggie anyway.

Not a big deal today as I was approaching the Cluster 2 limits anyway so an upgrade was in order anyway... always thought it was a bit of annoyance though that new customers got more space/bandwidth than long time customers.

No biggie anyway.
We actually increased the old customers a lot as well, just not to same level. As I said I think we'll see a bit of a sync here soon, and we allow change to the new by anyone as well, we just have to do a check for any features that may be in conflict and make errors.

Back