Reseller-Center Convert Needs Help!

jadam

Guppy
Hi! I am in the process of moving over from Reseller-Center.com (another hspere host) and I have run into a few snags....

I have a second set of name servers that I have pointed to here and I have setup my plans and tried to setup my service plan but I get the message no zone is available. I am guessing this is because the same domain name is used at my current host?

I am unable to receive email at my current service domain. Also guessing this is because of the two sets of mail servers pointed to two different locations with the same domain name as the alias?

Also, I am trying to setup DNN and I am having problems deciphering the instructions. I have created the web.config file but where do I put it? I am receiving an error message when I try to run the Install.

Lastly, I have a 50 meg MS SQL database I cannot afford to lose but I have no current method of backing it up and saving it locally. Does anyone have MS SQL Enterprise Manager and would be willing to download the database for me so I can have JodoHost upload it?

www.fullmetalgaming.com

Can anyone walk me through the basic install of DNN?

I am normally not this helpless but have hit some serious time constrants and have clients ready to hang me from the nearest tree due to all the problems that my current host has had over the last couple of weeks.

Thanks,
Joe

Since you have signed up, you should have access to your own SQL Server database at JodoHost.

All you should have to do is download the MS SQL 2000 trial from Microsoft.com and use the enterprise manager to copy the data from your old host to JodoHost.com.

Let me know if you need anymore help.

Richard M.

I would recommend getting on livechat and having someone walk through what you have done and see if maybe some little step was missed or anything is being overlooked.

Stephen said:
I would recommend getting on livechat and having someone walk through what you have done and see if maybe some little step was missed or anything is being overlooked.

Ok, will do... It appears that by creating the same root (cybermedics.net), I have hosed most of my accounts on my current host..

Back