Reseller cost of resold accts

nti

Perch
Below are Jodohost reseller details / comments

=========================================
2) In LiteHost, you can host only upto 10 accounts of which 7 are free. In all other packages, you can host unlimited accounts, additional accounts being priced at $0.50/month. It is possible to easily upgrade/downgrade between plans
=========================================

With Valuehost Reseller plan: It states;
User Accts* 15 free!
Domains: Unlimited

What does this mean? Assumption: A reseller can have 15 additional domains free and additional domains are billed at .50 cents per month or 6.00 per year?

Is there a fee connected with sub-domains?

Seeking info before purchasing plan, thanks, nt

nti said:
With Valuehost Reseller plan: It states;
User Accts* 15 free!
Domains: Unlimited

What does this mean? Assumption: A reseller can have 15 additional domains free and additional domains are billed at .50 cents per month or 6.00 per year?

Is there a fee connected with sub-domains?

LiteHost is a reseller plan that helps beginners to understand reselling. Therefore there is a restriction of user accounts (10).

A user account refers to a customer with a Control Panel(CP). A user can host multiple domains in his Control Panel. Since each CP is paid we have put a limit on number of user accounts(CP) that comes free with each reseller plan. There is no restriction on number of Domains that can be hosted in a user account of reseller.

In plans above LiteHost you can have unlimited users but additional user's are charged $0.50/user/mon. There is no charge for sub-domains.

It is not domains, within each account you can have multiple (however many you set in the plan) domains.

That is actual accounts. In hsphere it is termed "billable accounts", but it is really anything with a control panel login to manage domains, of which as I said before, you can have many domains.

Edit: I see Ravi beat me by a minute :D

just to clear this up for me....in litehost I can host theoretically 100 domains but only have 7 control panels...or & maximum of 10 control panels for extra $1.50c a month(50 c a month x 3)
?

As I said there is no limit on number of domains that can be hosted, you need not worry about 100 or any number.

Your customer can host multiple sites in a Control Panel.

Yes, in LiteHost there is a maximum of 10 CPs. However there is no such restrictions on reseller plans above LiteHost.

Thanx

Is the resseller anonamys customer support setup available now? & have the fees for this service been decided??

The software that will allow this service is in testing phase. We will update our forum as this service becomes functional.

We are trying to keep the fees as reasonable as possible. Also, Anonymous Support would be an optional service.

Back