Reseller Package Q's

I

ipokkel

Just a few questions on your reseller pacages.

1. Can you please provide a comprehensive list of all server components installed for windows servers.

2. Which domain registrar is used for registration through H-Sphere and what are the cost per domain

3. Do you have a special deal with an ssl provider, e.g. komodo, for the purchase of security certificates at discount prices.

4. Do you provide reseller members with a reseller package which contains in depth guide's on the control panels, your services, etc.

Hi

1) You can find a complete list at www.jodohost.com/windows.asp
2) We have no domain registration integrated into HSphere but you can go with a 3rd party program such as directi.com or enom.com
3) No. We concentrate on our hosting services
4) If you are talking about helpguides, yes you can find our help resources at www.jodohost.com/help.asp. You can also download the end-user CP guide to put on your site for customers

Do you guys have any Cold Fusion Custom Tags installed?

Also, can you use the H-Sphere billing module with just PayPal, or do you have to have a payment gateway like Authorize.net setup.

Some more questions:

1. I am confused if I purchase for e.g. ValueHost Reseller plan do I get all 3 i.e. Windows, Linux and VPS? I mean will I be able to sell windows, linux and VPS hosting or I will just get any one of them!?

2. Do I need to purchase a merchant account so that when my hosting website is up and running, users can come to my site and purchase hosting from me? or merchant account is included in HSphere?

3. AaronHoc said
regarding payment methods you can only have paypal.
but if I am not wrong in your reseller plan you have many more like 2checkout, paysystems, ccnow e.t.c.?

4. Which merchant provider is better? 2checkout or Paysystems?

1. In all of our Reseller Plans, you get disk space on Windows, Linux and VPS Servers.

2. H-Sphere does not come with any merchant account. It comes with support for many merchant gateways/web based payment systems. After you sign-up with any of those merchant gateways/web based payment systems, it is easy to implment them in H-Sphere. JodoHost Support will provide necessary help when required.

3. Paypal, 2checkout, paysystem are web based payment systems. H-Sphere support six (6) differnt web based payment system.

4. We use 2Checkout. You can decide after going through their various charges.

1. In all of our Reseller Plans, you get disk space on Windows, Linux and VPS Servers.
Is the space and monthly bandwidth spanned over Windows, Linux and VPS or do I get separate disk space and bandwidth for each of them.
For example if I use 1 GB of space in ValueHost by selling Windows plan so it means I have remaining 2 GB left for Windows, Linux and VPS plans OR I have 2 GB left for Windows, 3 GB for Linux and 3 GB for VPS?

One more question. If I use all my resources i.e. 3 GB disk space and 60 GB bandwidth and now a new user signs up. It means now I have two choices
1. I can purchase additional disk space, bandwidth, user account e.t.c. for this user
2. I purchase a new ValueHost plan ($35/month).

Option no.1 is not feasible for me as it will cost too much!!
But if I use option no. 2 it means I will get a separate control panel and it will act like a separate hosting company. My question is can I use one control panel for 2 different plans (both plans are ValueHost) or is there any way?

Yes - Space and monthly bandwidth spanned over Windows, Linux and VPS.

Yes - if I use 1 GB of space in ValueHost by selling Windows plan so it means I have remaining 2 GB left for Windows, Linux and VPS plans.

Ok thanks

What about my second question?

One more question. If I use all my resources i.e. 3 GB disk space and 60 GB bandwidth and now a new user signs up. It means now I have two choices
1. I can purchase additional disk space, bandwidth, user account e.t.c. for this user
2. I purchase a new ValueHost plan ($35/month).

Option no.1 is not feasible for me as it will cost too much!!
But if I use option no. 2 it means I will get a separate control panel and it will act like a separate hosting company. My question is can I use one control panel for 2 different plans (both plans are ValueHost) or is there any way?

you don't have to purchase a new one you can upgrade your account and pay the difference between the existing plan and the new one.

Back