Reseller Packages - when?

Mike

Perch
I'm kinda sad that JodoHost decided to scrape the Enterprise package ($50/month one) from January 11, 2004. I'm on that package and I'm hoping I can get one of those HSphere reseller packages Jodohost said it would be introducing soon. Wasn't that scheduled for September? I'd really like to shift to that instead of changing hosts (if I can find a host that could meet my requirements in under $100/month).

Mike, we have decided to concentrate on our core shared hosting business for now. That is mainly providing affordable Cold Fusion MX, SQL Server and ASP.NET hosting. Reseller packages would create so many problems for us. Right now we are having a tough time dealing with our own customer's SPAM. If we did reseller packages, we would have to deal with our customer's customer's SPAM.

However, if you are looking for an HSphere reseller account, we are offering a limited number privately. Email [email protected] if you are interested and we could create a custom reseller plan for you (according to your needs)

After Jan 11, 2004, we could also work out for you a custom shared plan that meets your requirements, in your budget. Once again, email our sales address for that

Yash said:
After Jan 11, 2004, we could also work out for you a custom shared plan that meets your requirements, in your budget. Once again, email our sales address for that

Great. I'll prefer to have a custom shared plan. So I guess I'll contact you around Jan 1, 2004 :)

Back