Reseller service servers

Dave

Perch
Are resellers placed on different servers than the shared sites? I am still considering opening a reseller account and wondering if I move my current shared website over to it if my shared site will be physically moved.

Thanks!

reseller accouts and any account under your reseller plan go on the same servers as jodohosts clients, and resellers.

so if your a jodohost ( hosring package) or a reseller, or on a reselllers hosting package.

yopu are on 1 of the same servers as all other jodohost clients or if on a jodohost resellers package.

so a client may be put on to a server, that is on the same server as my personl hosting package with jodohost.

to summarise. any customer of a reseller or a jodohost custumer go onto the same servers.

this is of course that you dont have a dedicated server then it would be different all together.

Thanks for the reply, Emagine. I don't want to seem rude, but I don't know what you just said. That was a pretty convoluted answer to what I thought was a simple question. But I appreciate the effort.

I'd like an official answer as to whether or not resellers are hosted on a different server than shared accounts, and if my current shared plan would be physically moved if I started a reseller plan and hosted my own site under it.

I'd like to set this up fairly quickly, so I'd appreciate an official response sooner rather than later.
Thanks

Dave,

Accounts will stay on the same server. Only CP information of the account will move from one reseller (that is jodoshared) to other (your reseller account).

Thank you for the clarification, Atul. I will be looking at the reseller packages after work tonight and will proceed with signing up for the appropriate one.

Back