Reseller support for resellers

papaja

Guppy
Hello,
I am more and more dissatisfied with Jodo support times.

I'm reseller and I, personaly, usually have no issues with CP or hosting, but my clients do. They ask for some things that I cannot answer or help them with, like restoring permissions, copying files from account to account...

I go and submit ticket. And wait... and wait... It is more than 2 hours. I go to live chat... and I'm told that my ticket will be answered asap. And I do not know when will "asap" come. What to tell to my customer?

Sometimes even 24 hours later problem is not resolved. I go to live chat, get another operator, and start everything from beginning if not "All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly."

My point is that Jodo should take resellers more seriously, and not to use templated pre-made answers. Mayble even some staff to be dedicated to supporting and communication with resellers.

As of this writing I'm waiting for some files to be copied.

I asked on live chat if they can give me estimate when will they be able to do it. And they cannot! I can do it manually, only it'll take me 5-6 hours to download and upload everything. So, I'm waiting. If I'm lucky, Jodo will do it in next half an hour. If I'm not I'll start it manually...

It's not worth it... Forget it... Reseller support is pathetic these days.

We don't do file copies typically, it is a paid service (we have prices listed here on forums)

We organize by priority and that is likely waiting for sales reply not even support.

BTW you can use webshell and move files between servers as well. Just use the 'wget' feature

Stephen,
You are my savior! Please educate your support staff... that it is not their job and to direct clients to wget.

How to pack files in File manager I can't do wget for thousands of files?

on source server you can make an archive, retrieve the archive with one wget and then extract using webshell too :)

Back