Reseller Support?

Where exactly do I send the tickets to get reseller support?

I've been sending them to resellersupport@jodo....

I've sent several tickets over the last week without any luck. So far it hasn't been anything to important, but now I'm stuck until I get the CF dsn made for one of my sites.

I imagine I'm sending the tickets to the wrong email.

Brent.

When I log into my reseller account and make a ticket, it sends it to my reseller email linked to the support center. I end up sending a ticket to myself.

I"ve just been seniding it thrid-party to the email, but no luck.

Could you pm me the link you censored? I have three logins for my reseller (admin, corp, and ?) and one of them must let me into the right place.

Thanks.

soundcompanies said:
I figured out the link, i'll give it a try.

If you're sending yourself a ticket, then you are not logging in on your reseller account, but the reseller administration account (which would be on a different URL).

Use the login/password you created when you signed up for a reseller account, not anything you created afterwards.

we dont accept reseller tickets via email because it becomes a problem diagnosing issues. If you submit via the ticket system, we have direct access to your account and all sub accounts

Yeah, thanks for the replies. I guess I was just trying to take a shortcut. I understand why I need three different logins for the reseller, I just figured that I could login in to all of the accounts via my reseller http login. I guess I have to use the login in this thread to get there.

Back