Service Domain Question

I'm transferring from another HSPHERE reseller, so I already have a service domain with them.

However, when I began setting up my accounts at JodoHost, I thought I could use the same Service Domain here. That apparently is not a good idea.

So, I'm prepared to register a new name, and now I need to "reset" my service domain to the new one. I found another post that said to create a new DNS zone, but I tried that and I got stuck on the Master Server / Slave 1 Server. It would not let me pick anything but the orig. DNS servers I put in when creating the acct.

Can I just delete the zone? I don't yet have any accounts here and can easily recreate the plans if necessary.

I'm just looking for the best way to "start over"....

Thanks,
Dan

I added the new zone and recreated the service domain. Added the new instant alias setting and updated all of the other server aliases.

However, I cannot remove the old zone. When I click the trash can icon, it says the zone was deleted. It still shows up in the list. When I click on the settings for the zone, I sort of see the settings, but the formatting is all over the place.

Furthermore, when I create a new account, the Instant Access Domain Alias is wrong - it is using the old format / domain name.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Back