Setting up a new account

Hello,

We've just signed up for a reseller account (yesterday) and are waiting for the activation e-mail. It still haven't been recived to the e-mail address specified in the sign up (dreamscape AT telia DOT com). Maybe this process is manual and it takes some time, but I'd just like to know what's happening.

Thanks in advance,

Christian Davidsson
Dreamscape

Yes, account activation is done manually by Billing. It is generally done within 1 hr. At the most it may take 4-5 hrs.

While we do see a sign-up request from you, we do not see a payment associated with it. If you have made a payment, please send payment details to [email protected].

I haven't recived any details as to how to pay anything. Did I miss something in the signup process?

Upon signing up I selected 2CheckOut as the prefered method of choice since this has worked splendidly with my normal hosting here with you.

Also - once signed up and runing, about how long time will it take for you to shift my current account to the reseller one? Usually you're pretty swift in handling things, but I'd just like to have an estimated figure.

Billing has resent sign-up email to [email protected]. You can pay by using the 2CO link in this email.

Also after you setup your reseller account, transferring your current account will not take more than few hours.

Back