Shopping Cart - HELP!!!

Could someone PLEASE get my cart going. I talked to Deepak yesterday to see when would be a good time to take the cart down to reinstall it so it wouldn't be down long and did it last night cause he said you guys could get on setting it back up. I opened a ticket as soon as I reinstalled the cart last night with specific instructions on the settings I need for it to run and nobody has gotten to it yet. I've contacted support three times via chat and they say they're working on it but that's about it. It should only take a couple minutes to setup, it's just permissions on a couple folders. It's still down and I'm working on trying to get a new client that's interested in a pretty big site and this is making me look bad. I will pay you guys for your time if necessary, I just need to show him some things in the cart to get his business.

TICKET: 39712

Yeah I asked if I should wait till after you were back at full force to take it down but was told it would be taken care of right away. Oh well, crap happens. Thanks for getting me going, hope you guys had a good holiday. PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD.

Back