... Appears to be down. Fix it and you'll have a client here.

Don't know what's the deal between you guys and WHT, but you have strong advocates, that is a good sign.

Hi

Yes. We are working on the Control Panel issue. We are having some erratic problems with it and hope to permanently fix it by today. I'll let you know when it is up.

Frater L.V.X. said:
Don't know what's the deal between you guys and WHT, but you have strong advocates, that is a good sign.

that would be me btw. lol, think the mods are getting a little fed up having to deal with the popularity of the same host they banned

What happened was that JodoHost is banned at webhostingtalk.com for reasons beyong my understanding. zuperman signed up at WHT and wanted to know whether tacticalsystems.com or jodohost.com was better. To his surprise, the word "jodohost" was censored out there. Anyway, people posted some very nice comments about jodohost and finally the mods got annoyed. They were using "jodo" to refer to jodohost and they banned that as well. That finally pissed off zuperman as well as another guy and they started to flame the mods for surpressing free speech. The mods finally deleted the thread ....

i don't think posting this on WHT is a good idea. I'm hoping that we are unbanned in the near future and this could ruin it :(

Frater L.V.X. said:
Alright cool it folks, i am just waiting for Yash to fix the sign up, let's not get too carried away.

The signup was fixed. Didn't you received your account details by email?

Back