Sites on Web4 down and odd behavior on MySQL8

BluJag

Perch
I've sent tickets in but here is the problem. They are all Joomla sites using MySQL8

With regard to name servers, my reseller account name is yyyy.net which is registered with Jodo Domains along with 2 more domains in the same Jodo Domains account. The nameservers are all correct and yyyy.net shows ns1.yyyy.net to ns4.yyyy.net all starting with 173.0.137.4 to 173.0.137.5 which is fine. All 3 domains registered in this Jodo Domains account work OK.

But, other domains registered with another Jodo Domains account, all on web 4, are down.

One responds with

jtablesession::store failed
DB function failed with error number 145
Table './XXXXXXXX/jos_session' is marked as crashed and should be repaired SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_session` ( `session_id`,`time`,`username`,`gid`,`guest`,`client_id` ) VALUES ( 'ataboftfvnnb0g9ildh97pq5i1','1314249612','','0','1','1' )

so there is clearly a snag with MySQL 8

Seems like one heck of a screw up.

Ticket numbers are HSU-69798-352 and GIP-41113-375

Rapid help would be appreciated before I get a flood of phone calls complaining about the sites being down again.

We have fixed the issue related MYSQL server and ticket HSU-69798-352 has also been replied. We are working on your another ticket GIP-41113-375. We will update you back as soon as possible.

Back