Slow Support, Application POOL

indian

Perch
GM!

I am a windows reseller and also a VPS customer.

I want to post a common problem with the SUPPORT TEAM. The response time for the TICKETS are very slow.

Take for eg. AN #BCX-11897-872

This is reg. an APPLICATION POOL Error and it is happening regularly.

I got a reply from support :
" I have increased connection no in your pool. Please check it. I moved your domain in dedicated pool.
Feel free to contact us for further assistance."

Today again, the site had a similar problem and i had contacted the support. Now until you ping the LIVE CHAT person, your TICKET will not be answered.

This is the problem with JH

Management needs to take immediate attention on this

INDIAN

Indian,

We do NOT PROVIDE managed VPS servers, that we were checking your application pool for you at all is really beyond the free service.

We provide management services on a paid basis, if you ask for management and we provide it freely it is on our own time and we do it without any priority.

If you want to do paid management tasks like working on your application pool optimization you can see this topic:
http://support.jodohost.com/showthread.php?t=10826

THe APplication POOL problem is not on a VPS but its on the RESELLER A/c we have here
ok understand.

However sometimes tickets don't get moved back to the right status so that it is visible when you give them a reply, and this causes an "unanswered" status to come about.
Most of the time the error you are talking about, especially if having your own pool this occurs is due to unclosed connections to the database.
This can happen due to a few reasons, just an extreme number of people browsing and having a connection open, or the code not closing the connections when done.

Since you have mentioned, few tickets when replied donot get on top,

Today, I have created a new ticket NSU-57125-618

This is again a problem on the site but there is still NO reply

Surprisingly, LIVE CHAT too shows this message :
All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.

for the past 1 hr

Indian

Hi,
sorry for interfering, but most of application pool problems I faced was due to bad coding and not from the servers.
and it affects too all the users on this server and not only your account. If the problem was due to open connection and support resolved it for now, it may happen again after a while.

My reply is because I am satisfied of JH support, I always have my tickets done within less than 1.5 hours. So they must know that they are going well, and some resellers (like me) are satisfied of the service offered.

Hi

You are right. I was also most content with their support. But iam only worried abt the response times.

At times, you require EMERGENCY support for sites that go down.

When it takes a day to reply for these kind of stuff, CLIENTS will not stay. Thats where the RESELLERS like us are affected. And you know, How competitive this Market is.

Indian

Hi

You are right. I was also most content with their support. But iam only worried abt the response times.

At times, you require EMERGENCY support for sites that go down.

When it takes a day to reply for these kind of stuff, CLIENTS will not stay. Thats where the RESELLERS like us are affected. And you know, How competitive this Market is.

Indian
I agree, but you must know that clients come and go, when they came to you they may have left someone else, and they leave you to someone else too.

If a client has a problem in his website that affects other clients on the server, then either to solve this issue or to leave!, if he left he will cause problems to the other server he moves to, if he stayed other clients whose sites are stable will suffer.

I think it never takes a day to reply to any issue, unless a problem is complicated and needs a more precise look, I had once a problem like this, and was not solved until the client fixed all the open connections on his site, since then, I didn't hear from him.

Back