Slower server after upgrade from trial to paid hosting?

Hi,

I just signed up for a paid account after using a trial account for 4 days. During the trial period the site (www.rhmware.com) was extremely fast and responsive but after the uograde to paid the site is very slow especially at the initial load.
I don't want to instigate anything. I am just wondering what's going on.

Hans

You are on the server servers, nothing changes when you change trial to paid.

The load time is easy to explain, you are using aspx, when someone is visiting the site a lot, it will load almost instant(like the pages are taking litterally less thana second at the moment), but if it sits idle from 20 minutes, it has to be recompiled. In other words, it is only slower because no one had visited recently, and the asp.net had to be compiled.

The number of sites are irrelevant because the server is loaded below capacity. Your site is loading up quite fast at the moment

Stephen - I've never heard this stuff about recompilation after 20 minutes. Where did you find out about that ???????

Your application is unloaded from the memory if it goes idle for a specified time. This is done at all shared hosts. To reload, it takes marginally longer. Not really noticable though.

Yash said:
This is done at all shared hosts. To reload, it takes marginally longer. Not really noticable though.
It's really noticable on my latest site for some reason... ~3 seconds (after 20 minutes idle) vs almost instantaneous.

It is quite noticeable actually. Jodohost is doing much better than webhostlife where I was before.

Yash said:
Your application is unloaded from the memory if it goes idle for a specified time. This is done at all shared hosts. To reload, it takes marginally longer. Not really noticable though.

Back