Slowness on MAIL5?

sonata

Perch
Has there been any slowness reported on MAIL5 today? I just got a call from a client who is having trouble receiving emails today. No error messages from Outlook, just no incoming emails even though he knows they are being sent to him.

UPDATE: I am monitoring his Inbox and am seeing messages coming in in the wrong order (later messages coming in before earlier ones from the same account). Not sure just what is happening.

We train this particular dspam gateway on weekends and that increases the load on the gateway many folds. While there are no other reports apart from your's here, this could be a possible issue where some message were delayed in processing than others. I've been getting emails fine on the same mailserver though.

Another update: I sent a message to his box 17 minutes ago from my account on MAIL4; it hasn't arrived yet.

It will be great if we can get some specific details like sender/recipient email address on a ticket.

Unfortunately, everything that was in the Inbox has now been downloaded, so I don't have any information. If I see any other "odd" timestamps, I'll open a ticket with the information.

I have consistently experienced mail5 to be very slow, especially when it comes to checking mail through horde. Some times it takes more than a couple of minutes to logon after entering the username and password and some times it just simply times out saying Page Can not be displayed. Not sure it is just me or every one is seeing this.

Back