smtp relay

Typ0

Perch
is there any way to safely set up an exchange server behind a dynamic ip address and route the outgoing mail through a jodo server account so it doesn't get bounced back?

do lets say I have domain.com hosted on jodo server that uses mail3.resellername.com and I would like all outgoing mail from the local exchange (with a dynamic ip exposed to the internet) to look like it came from domain.com.

thank you for assistance. I did look through the forums for a while but didn't come up with anything specific.

you should be able to setup mail3.resellername.com with smtp auth as a smarthost for your exchange server. I'm not sure of the specific Exchange setup, but it can't be that hard.

the problem I'm having is the mail always originates from my ip and it's getting blocked for a couple different reasons associated with it being dynamic.

Tanmaya,

Thank you for the assistance and dilligence in this matter. I think I have everything working but am still doing some testing. I'll update the support ticket associated with this within the next 24 hours.

Back