Spamhaus Block List

Hi..

I think Jodohost should do something to make all IPs be unlisted from Spamhaus database.

I got this from Spamhaus database :

Ref: SBL7279

64.156.222.0/23 is listed on the Spamhaus Block List (SBL)

Thanks.. 8o

1) I never heard of SpamHaus nor am I aware of any mail server using a SpamHaus blacklist and nor has any customer complained of their emails being blocked.

2) those IPs don't even belong to our mail server. they belong to our web server so you have absolutely no reason to be concerned. Your email doesn't go out from those IPs

3) mediatrec.com is the supposed spammer from this IP block according to their report. We have never hosted mediatrec.com nor do I have any idea what all those domain names are. Additionally, mediatrec.com resolves to a totally different network

I have anyway forwarded this to Level3. But you should not be worried at all. The major Spam Block lists are SPEWS and SpamCOP and we ensure that our IPs are not listed with them

Yess..

You're right, mail server not in the list.

IP Address Lookup

66.36.XXX.XX is not listed in the SBL

66.36.XXX.XX is not listed in the XBL

Thanks for prompt reply... :D

This should give a pretty good overview of listings at all times:
Openrbl Multi DNSBL Lookup

The JodoHost mailserver is only currently listed on BLARS/block.blars.org, which is a private list and has no removal policy. Nobody really uses it as far as I know.

Two more lists have the IP range listed because HopOne has been classified as "spam supporter" in their eyes, meaning another HopOne customer has been sending spam without HopOne interfering. These two listings are also rather inconsequential though.

As the page will tell you, JodoHost is not listed on SpamCop, SPEWS, NJABL, ORDB or SORBS. Those are far more important listings.

Back