SquirrelMail

yorri

Perch
I see that this is working from mail.domain.com. I really like this. I don't think SquirrelMail is as nice looking or as full featured as Horde (although I think Horde was so confusing with all those color indicators - to someone not used to it that is...big learning curve.)

I quickly checked out SquirrelMail and I have to say that it is better than SQWebMail so FINALLY we have something decent. One of my clients will be so happy.

So..is SquirrelMail here to stay...can I count on it working if my clients add their addresses to the address book etc?

Now off to look and see what is in the works for this new webmail......

squirrelmail is here to stay and will get better.. it looks terrible to me, don't think it was installed anyway

Horde is working fine now, the SMTP problem has been resolved. I'll have it included on the mail.domain.com page as well

Yash said:
squirrelmail is here to stay and will get better.. it looks terrible to me, don't think it was installed anyway

Horde is working fine now, the SMTP problem has been resolved. I'll have it included on the mail.domain.com page as well

you don't think what was installed? Squirrelmail?? You confused me.

It would be great if you could put horde on that page.

When you say Horde is working fine now...I didn't realize it wasn't worked properly. I was able to use it without issues except when you first were installing it with the exception of 2 issues

1) Horde was appending text at the bottom of emails. That should be turned off. Someone in another thread mentioned how to do it.
2) Password changing within Horde.

Otherwise, this would be great...having the choice between the 3. Everyone had different tastes...this gives choice and choice is GOOD!!!

Thanks Yash

Yash,

I've never seen a squirellmail that looks good, it always
has that ugly layout.
I like Horde more than squirellmail I hope it stays too.

Back