Stats turn off by themselves

For some reason, it seems that Webalizer stats are being turned off randomly on my domains. I have received 3 calls in the last 2 months from clients who go to check their stats, and notice complete months missing. I have not changed anything with their sites when this happens. Can someone tell me why this keeps happening and what I can do to stop it. It's embarrassing telling clients that months of their stats were never logged.

I've submitted tickets, but simply turning the stats back on isn't good enough. I need to know how they got turned off in the first place.

Thanks.

I have no answer and have not seen this about stats being turned off, we certainly don't have time to be turning them off on your clients. :D

I will see if any other host is having such an issue on the psoft forums as well.

I have had awstats shutting off on web5 a few times last month. Each time Jodo did something and they started working again.. but the problem reoccurred a few times, each time jodo fixed the issue.

Since then it seems to be fixed though.:) I have not had any more such issues. May not be related at all.. just giving my input.

QuietCalm

QuietCalm, it is a problem with Hsphere's stats generation script for Linux servers where it quits with any incorrect config.

Hi Tanmaya,

Ahh... I understand. Hspshere stll got some things to work out. But.. that is a topic that would take a new forum to fill. lol 8)

I think hsphere is a great panel overall though, don't get me wrong. I wonder about hsphere 2.5 coming .. but I will leave that for the appropriate thread.

Thanks for letting me know Tanmaya.. I got something to tell customers if it should happen again. :)

Jodohost rocks! I have been very happy with your support.

QuietCalm

One thing of note, they are changing the stat methods in 2.5, so maybe it will improve, however tOOOOO many bugs right now, as a whole.

Back