still waiting for a dedicated IP address...

aim57

Guppy
I opened a help ticket 2 days ago, KNR-16323-321, requesting a dedicated IP for an account. I was told it can take 24-48 hours. It has been 48 hours.

I have been asking for the status of the IP for the last 8 hours now with no response. I have made requests through my original help ticket (which is on hold) and a new ticket (since I was concerned no one was reading the on hold ticket).

I hope you can understand that I have a client waiting for their website. It puts me in a difficult situation when I have nothing to tell the client.

I have been pleased with Jodohost so far, and I am hoping someone will address this issue ASAP.

aim57,

IPs are allocated and can be taken rather quickly, we are also dealign with a whole lot of dedicated ip abuse matters recently with just a few resellers taking many IPs for only which I may add, is not justified and DOES NOT MATTER to page ranks, search results, unless you are spamming search engines.

I will check your ticket if you send me the domain needing an IP I will move it over for you to ensure you get it so long as it fits the justified reasons.

http://support.jodohost.com/general...p-justification-allocation-policy-notice.html

Back