Suggestion for a small new feature

I'm sure I'm not the only one constantly struggling to promote my site. One of the biggest ways I know of to increase my search engine ranking on google is to increase my link popularity. How about an optional link directory for jodohost clients? I don't think jodohost having a link to my site would put me at number one in google, but every little bit helps right?

Ryan

PS. Maybe you already have this and I missed it. If so, I'd appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction. :)

Sure, I'll see if we can do that.
We have an advertising section on this forum btw. The forum is pretty well indexed.

We'll be sending out an email requesting customer testimonials by today or tomorrow. Respond to that and you could have your's (along with your website) on our testimonial page :)

Actually I noticed that putting my website url in my signature on another website's forum and it got me automatically indexed by google. I never added my site to google so I thought that was cool.

I noticed that these forums are indexed by google. I didn't see if this forum supports signatures but if they do, well, google will pick it up....but the problem I found is that it only indexes the front page. I haven't investigated why it doesn't follow the links.

Anyway, I think it is a good idea for jodohost to provide a webpage showcasing existing clients. It might help people decide on switching over to Jodohost because they see the good service.

Back