Support ticket system down?

MidWest

Perch
Is the support ticket system down?

My last three tickets are taking a very long time to show up in my ticket history. I created a ticket to have my database restore over an hour ago, and was hoping it would have been restore by now, but my ticket has still not even shown up in my ticket history. 8o

Hi, I sent the ticket from the Windows account. I contact Live Support and he checked the queue, and as soon as he did, the ticket poped up. I created the ticket at 11am and it just showed up at 1:45pm.

I have this ticket fixed now but my last three tickets have taken a very long time to show up.

It's doing in on the reply too. I tried to provide a screen shot, 30 minuets ago. Updated the ticket with the shot, and its still not showing up the new reply on my ticket.

Weird. I wonder if this is just my account.

This antispam service has greylisting enabled that wont accept mails right away. Thus it creates a delay in tickets. I'll see if this can be selectively disabled.

Thanks. Because its supposed to take an hour for ticket response and now it takes at least two hours for me. My tickets take at least an hour to show up and then another hour for support to get back to me. 8o

Back