Tech support

exodus

Perch
I have unresolved trouble tickets open for the past two weeks. It takes days to get a response, which is just "be patient and wait." There is no answer on JodoHost Live Chat, and you can't leave a message. I don't know what is wrong, or why no one is answering my questions. Please reply.

Ticket ID?

chat is answering, there are several chats going now in fact. I see by time stamp, you were possibly trying a chat at shift change time which could have been an issue, but shortly after it was on new shift and there are no pending chats.

I tried chat for two days and got no reply. I have now been in chat with Narendra for the past hour. I waited for 30 minutes for an initial reply to my query. The only answer from this person is to wait, or email techsupport. The reason I am resorting to chat in the first place is because techsupport is not fixing the problem and not replying to my tickets with any information or timeline other that "please wait."

I have lost my patience. This failure is maddening, and I'm about to lose clients because JodoHost is not providing the services that are supposed to be available in their control panel.

We have a helpline for bumping priority of tickets if needed. That is helpline (at) jodohost.com and it goes to managers.

I offered here to help but needed a ticket ID to do so, I cannot research matters without a point of reference.

You contacted me via email last week and for the most part, the issues were resolved within a couple of days. There are still some difficulties with SiteStudio, but I now understand the situation with support in that regard. Thank you for replying.

You contacted me via email last week and for the most part, the issues were resolved within a couple of days. There are still some difficulties with SiteStudio, but I now understand the situation with support in that regard. Thank you for replying.
ok great. I don't know all username to real name associations here to know if mailed or not :)

Back