The buttons in HSPHERE

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by coldskool, Aug 18, 2005.

1. coldskool

coldskool Guppy

Im new to using HSPHERE, (been using Direct Admin, CPanel and a custom panel from GearHost) but if I could make a suggestion, could you please pass it onto the developers?

When you are mousing around on the menu buttons, the animation effect (how the buttons go in and out in a cascading effect) is extremely annoying (atleast to me anyhow), please provide an option to turn this off.

Thanks
  2. Stephen

Stephen US Operations Staff Member

Have you tried the other options that are available? There is a skin that is initially an icky brown color, but you can change that up, some people like it better.
  3. coldskool

coldskool Guppy

Yea, I saw that one, (the brown one) but the I like how the menus are drop down on the default skin, its too much clicking around on the brown skin, plus I really dont have time right now to skin it. Are there any downloadable skins I can use?

Thanks
  4. Dave96

Dave96 Perch

you can't skin it as a reseller. only jodo can and if they do, all resellers will have their skin.
  5. OJM

OJM Perch

I think it would be beneficial if resellers were able to create their own skins for HSPHERE, to match, for example, their hosting sites. They would then be able to carry their full corporate colours throughout their hosting services.

Just a thought...
  6. Stephen

Stephen US Operations Staff Member

That suggestion would best get notice being posted at www.psoft.net