There is no dedicated IP available

deepscan

Perch
When I try to create an account with a dedicated IP, this message comes up.

Failed to add Account xxxxxx
There is no dedicated IP available. Please contact your administrator.

Any ideas when they are going to be available.

Thanks

We have already ordered IPs and they should be available in another 15 hours

We've been using up IPs so quickly ever since we introduced Shared SSL, its really take us by suprise. And due to the current IP shortage, it takes a good 24 hours for our request to be approved

Please make sure that all IP assignments are consistent with our IP usage policy:
http://support.jodohost.com/showthread.php?t=526

Wow, looks like it.. Didn't you request a new IP range just a couple of days ago?
Don't suppose you can get approvement for a single bigger range, seems easier to manage to me 8)

Is it possible that you've already ran out of IPs? I'd like to have a dedicated one for anonymous FTP...

Regards

Come on guys... get on the ball here and get these IPs setup before it comes to that for us. There is nothing worse then trying to setup a client?s web site or hosting for a client and NO IPs available... This has happened to me at least two times now...

Order one billion IPs :p or at least more then you have been anyway...

MarkeyHost said:
Order one billion IPs :p or at least more then you have been anyway...

That'd be over a quarter of the allocatable IPs internet-wide ;)
There's a shortage on IPv4 addresses so it's relatively hard to get them, seeing that JodoHost has requested new IPs several times in just a few weeks might be indication to request a larger range at once though :)

I was kidding about the billion IPs... it was like an Austin Powers type of thing... YEAH BABY! On a few servers I have I always have backup IPs because things like this happen. If I have to use the IPs I do but I always replace them... this is one of them things that is really important on weekends...

Markey

We have new IPs on Win2 now
It's really hard these days to get IPs. v4 IPs should be finished by the end of 2005

Back