This is a joke???????????

A

awvaladao

What's Happening?????????????????

I registered the domain www.bytemotors.com with JodoHost in day 14/12/2005 and transferred US$ 8,50 by Pay Pal.
The value was transferred in the same day to JodoHost. (14/12/2005)
For my surprise and indignation the domain was registered for another person in day 16/12/2005.
That is a joke of somebody inside of the JodoHost??????
I believe that Atul Kumar is a serious person and probably it does not know what is happening.
How can the domain have been registered for another person in day 16/12/2005 if I requested and paid for the register in day 14/12/2005???
I wait that the JodoHost presents me a worthy solution for this problem.
I wait a reply.

Antonio Valadao
[email protected]

1. JodoHost has nothing to do with person who has registered this domain. We are serious business. We do not conduct unethical business. Also we have clearly mentioned at our site that domain is not our business, hosting is. Domain service is provided by Directi. It is governed by Directi Agreements.

2. Domain paid through Paypal gets registered automatically. We do not monitor or get involved manually in such domain registrations. When you mentioned this domain at our forums, we investigated this issue and took necessary steps.

3. Please see our ticket to Directi and their reply below.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
On Dec 18, 2005 2:41 AM (GMT) Amit Wrote:
Hi,

Please see this domain issue:- "www.bytemotors.com". When I am going to register this domain with you then our order got locked in processing. So please fix this issue asap.

Regards
Amit

On Dec 18, 2005 7:11 AM (GMT) Austin Wrote:
Hello Amit,

Thank you for contacting Directi technical support.

The above issue has been escalated to the appropriate team, and is presently being worked upon. Typically, such issues take one business day for successful resolution. Nevertheless, we will try to get this resolved as soon as possible.

We will get back to you as soon as more information becomes available to us.

Thank you for your patience. Please feel free to contact us, in case of further doubts/queries.

Regards,

Austin.

Rate this Response (Click)

Poor Average
Good Excellent
Current Rating: None

On Dec 18, 2005 9:04 AM (GMT) Austin Wrote:
Hello Amit,

Thank you for contacting Directi technical support.

The registration order for the domain bytemotors.com has been cancelled by the system as the domain was already registered and ACTIVE with registrar NAMEKING.COM, INC.

Kindly check the same by doing a WHOIS of the domain.

Do get back to us for further support or assistance.

Regards,

Austin
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

This is an old thread that I just came across. Just out of curiosity I tried to do a whois on the bytemotors.com. There was no record, so I tried to see if its available through registerfly.com and it seems bytemotors.com is available!

Yes,it is, too me it seems like it was a registered domain that expired, and was in the "grace period" where it could not be grabbed.

Back